A capital transaction, besides creating value for both sides, is also a way to ensure the company’s continuity.
A deep analysis of the business is a key factor to the success of a Mergers & Acquisitions process, helping to determine the deal value that maximizes the output from the buyer’s as well as the seller’s perspective.
Highly specialized in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Excelia advises its clients through the entire deal process, seeking to create value for all parties concerned.
Demands for M&A – Merger & Acquisitions
- Economic and financial evaluation (Valuation)
- Buy-side or sell-side advisory
- Diligence process
- Raising capital and attraction of potential buyers
- Terms and conditions negotiation
- Spin-off of a business unit
- Initial public offering (IPO)
- Issuance of debt securities